Kahoot Media Literacy Quiz!
Let’s take a competitive quiz to review our knowledge of media literacy concepts and creative devices!
Blog Post: HSI Reflection
Your HSI experience is almost to an end. How do you feel about that? What stories will you tell about HSI? Let’s take some time to answer these self-reflection questions. Be honest and thoughtful when you answer these questions. In the distant future, you will want to remember what kind of person you were at HSI.
- What are the top 3 lessons you will remember from this class? Remember that the goal was for you to become more media literate and more knowledgeable about photography and blogging. Did you meet this goal?
- Describe your physical world class. What are the top 3 lessons you will remember from your physical world class?
- What is your favorite memory from HSI? Describe the memory in detail. Why did that memory make such an impression on you?
- How do you think you’ve grown as a person from coming to HSI? Have you become more outgoing and friendly? Have you conquered any fears? Have you learned to be more independent?
- How do you think HSI prepared you for college life and your future career path?
- If you could re-live HSI, what would you do differently?
- What will you tell your friends and family back home about HSI? You know that question is just waiting for you back home…
I’m curious about what everyone took away from HSI. Let’s hear it!
Biodiversity Center Photography
Let’s walk over to the UW Biodiversity Center for our final field trip of the semester. Sad face.
We will post some more photos to our blog when we return.