Happy Birthday to Makena!
Post Your 10 Best Photos of Vedauwoo
Download and go through your photos. Pick and write a blog post about your Top 10 Best Photos of Vedauwoo.
After everyone is finished, let’s have a vote to see who captured the overall best photos!
Class Discussion & Blog Post: Your Online Identity
Teen Voices: Dating in a Digital World – This is a brief review of survey data and comments from teens about dating nowadays.
Our first discussion topic today revolves around your online identity. Check out this visual data about what teens are doing online.
Important note: There are no right or wrong answers to the blog post questions and discussion. In fact, more diversity in the class’s opinions is actually helpful. We get to learn more when people share their unique and genuine opinions.
Let’s write a blog post about these questions and discuss them as a class. Please answer:
- How does your own online behavior compare to the data that we just examined?
- How many limits do your parents put on your online identity and internet time?
- How do you think your online identity should look for college? For when you want to get a job?
- What privacy concerns exist for you and potential college admissions officers and employers?
- Is it right for a college or employer to reject/fire you based on your online identity?
— My Thoughts —
Be proud of whatever you write on your blog and whatever you share online. You do not want to regret something in the future. Remember, if it’s posted online, it’s there F O R E V E R!